- Finished and published my book, Every Book: 20 Years of Reading.
- Started our vegetable garden (so much work, but I love it. It makes me forget my troubles).
- Started Emma's bird garden.
- Renovated our front yard flower bed.
- Dealt with so many animals (chipmunks, rabbits, groundhogs, etc.)
- Started renovating our bedrooms and hallway.
- Had all-new HVAC put into our home.
- Learned simple fingerpicking on the guitar.
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Checking In During Pandemic
We are 3 months into the pandemic of 2020. I haven't disappeared, but I've been really busy. Here are some projects and things, I (we) have been working on:
I have a new podcast called " TL;DR: Preaching Edition ." This is a podcast with a pastor friend, Jeremy Byrd, where we explain o...
I have a recipe for every type of brewer that I have (It's at least 5 off the top of my head). I wanted to share a recipe that I really ...
My wife, Emma, had an article published this week at Story Warren. I'm really proud of her article. We both wrote articles the same day...