My Favorite Books of 2022
These are my favorite books of the year. I tried to narrow it to 5 but couldn't get past 6.
- The Life of Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Iain Murray
- The Reason for God, Tim Keller
- Gregor the Overlander, Suzanne Collins
- All Things Bright and Beautiful, James Herriot
- The Case of the Missing Servant, Tarquin Hall
- Mansfield Park, Jane Austen
I reread The Reason for God and The Case of the Missing Servant. This year, I decided that if a book is really good, then maybe it will be just as good the second time. Both of these were.
I planned on reading more literature and more biographies. Austen and Murray were my favorites.
Gregor was such a surprise, but I fell in love with it from the first time I picked it up while we were on vacation. Some lines from the book are family favorites now.